Skip to content

Start typing to see game suggestions. This only suggests apps that have a store page.

Only apps with a store page are suggested. Enter Submit to view all results. Ctrl+Enter View and filter in instant search.
Close ×

Night Spasm update for 25 March 2021

Night Spasm Ver. 1.0.7.0 release | Strengths and Struggles

Share · View all patches · Build 6435027 · Last edited by Wendy

Patchnotes via Steam Community

Ver. 1.0.7.0 | Strengths and Struggles

How do you like to defeat your enemies in battle? Strength? Strategy? Wit? Obnoxious tactics that are sure to make your opponent rage quit? Well, Night Spasm has many ways to conquer the cruel techniques of Inevit's army. From equipping the best weapons to managing your items, and even mixing up your dialog choices, justice is served in many forms! But then again, who's serving the proper justice? Your motives or your enemies'?

In Night Spasm Version 1.0.7.0, the Strengths and Struggles update, the playing field of both the player and the enemy has been balanced. Whether you're a Night Spasm newbie or an expert in the culture of the Island, you and your enemy must think carefully about the match-ups at play. In this update, leader characters have the ability to bind character-specific abilities to themselves, called "lucubration skills". Every lucubration skill requires a certain type of weapon, like a sword or an axe. With a compatible weapon type, leaders can unleash devastating attacks and commands at cheap UC costs. Furthermore, most of the common enemies you can face have had their defense stats nerfed! But beware, your foes have learned to use their weapons a little better, because your armor's defensive stats have also gone down! In Version 1.0.7.0, your only chance of self-defense comes from how quickly you can kill your foes.

Ver. 1.0.7.0

-Added the “lucubration” feature. Thanks to a new ability statue in the base, you can spend prismaryns to unlock core skills for colony members. Every core skill requires a certain weapon type to use. Previously collected items before this update will not provide lucubration skills.

-Added the “quick-cord” feature. If you select an item in your portalpack with coordinates on it, you can now select it to store its coordinates data into a hotkey. Pressing the “E” key will show you the stored coordinates, making it easier to remember where you’re trying to go!

-Added unique animations for every infliction.

-When paying for a victory chest at the base, you can now select how many you want all at once.

-When upgrading the daily victory chest, the daily food chest, and the daily ckoins chest, you can now select how many Jhehms you want to spend for upgrades.

-Most of the food items can no longer be used during battle. The only edible items you can use in battle are drinks, soups, and foods that have a special effect when eaten in battle. This change should make it easier to navigate through utility and healing items in battle.

-Completed puzzle pillars will now have a red glowing light over them.

-Tachytita can now be used when teleporting is disabled.

-Greatly nerfed the EVA and CNT rate of every category of clothing.

-Greatly nerfed the EVA rate of every type of tronder, scorp-ion, reaper servant, and wazafwash.

-The skill “Congo scream” now only has a 15% chance to remove armor instead of 85%.

-Greatly reduced the chance of finding weapons and armor from enemy drops (example: the chance of getting a skulliton thwapper from a skulliton went from 100% to 5%).

-Using the “prepare” skill before battle no longer stuns the user for 1 turn.

-A sound now plays when a character levels up.

-Returning to base now removes death, gives 10 HP, and 11 SP to everyone who returned.

-Fixed a glitch that caused a game over when entering the base as a KO’d colony leader.

-Fixed a glitch that caused the day music to play when inside an enemy base.

-All maximum UC attacks that deal multiple hits now plays the attack animation once per enemy instead of per strike.

In celebration of this update, Night Spasm is currently on sale for 50%! Be sure to make a Community Post and leave us a review for a chance to have it featured and to get access to our giveaways!

If there are any changes or improvements you think we should make, tell us via social media! Thank you all for playing and keep your controllers busy!

Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mastermoes/

Business Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fanfaction_official/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/master_moes

FanFaction YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfxy1iPguP5-tkdvEaDceQ

Personal YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDlZpndTqcTzYU8EigRznYw

Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/mastermoes

Windows Linux Night Spasm Content Depot 1291101
  • Loading history…
SteamDB has been running ad-free since 2012.
Donate or contribute.
Open link