After reading your reviews, watching streams and checking the leaderboard, it seems that the initial part of the game is a little bit too hard and therefore frustrating for a lot of you.
This patch aims to address certain levels, fix some exploits and minor adjustments.
- Nerf the ‘Slide with trident’ equipped combo. Too OP which makes ranking up easy if exploited.
- Nerf punches so they don’t one shot. This is especially important in the initial levels.
- Nerf initial levels, it was getting too hard too quickly.
- Buff stamina regen. It was making the game too hard for casual players aka button smashers in the initial level.
- Fix bug with the bear that kept falling and glitching.
- Fix bug with the level 50+ arena was repeating.
- Improve AI targeting when the match starts. You can’t hide at the initial corner anymore.
- Lower the camera sensibility.
Because of balance changes and the arena 50 bug, I'll reset the leaderboard score for the top 20 players in the Hall of Glory to give a fair playground to everybody underneath.
I understand the effort that went into being in the top 20 and I congratulate you but this is to keep the competition fair. Sorry.
Your feedback is what builds the game the way you guys want it.
Keep them coming and keep slaying, Gladiators!