AI temporarily disabled
- The new AI we are using in 5v5 has been temporarily disabled in league & cup tournaments. This will avoid disruption to tournaments, while we continue to investigate the invisible arrow issue.
Footballer attribute design
- We’ve redesigned the footballer attribute screen, so all attributes are displayed on the screen without needing to scroll.
Custom build limit
- We have restricted the maximum starting attribute for custom build players to 91, to be consistent with the rest of the builds. If you are looking to create a new custom character in the near future, we recommend waiting till the next patch. All will be revealed in the next patch!
- We have prevented any fouls leading to a straight red card. The only way for a player to be sent off is with 2 yellow cards.
- The alignment of the goal post in 5v5 has been slightly adjusted, after some feedback we received in a tournament match.
- The soft tackle action has been slightly nerfed. It does not apply reaction logic and was too strong in some situations.
- Managers can now remove players from the transfer list, if their situation has changed.
As always, you can leave feedback in a review, through the steam forums or you can join our Discord and raise them directly to us there.