We promised you that the 1.0b update would land tomorrow, but after testing we thought it didn't make sense to make the players wait another day. So here it is, Update 1.0b, live on the default branch, featuring the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixes to the "Green Economy" policy due to a bug involving negative Minister favors.
- Full restoration of the four videos that were removed for compatibility reasons in 1.0a
- Laser targets are no longer altered when loading a savegame in the meteor crisis.
- Meteor crisis now clears from objectives tracker when complete.
- Many bugfixes for the trade agreement UI, including disappearing demand icons.
- Bugfix where the endgame was started prematurely.
- Bugfix where movement range displays were inaccurate under certain edge cases.
- Bugfix where inaccurate revenue/import numbers were showing in the production tooltips.
- Bugfix where gifted troops were not triggering quest completion under certain conditions.
- Minister Addad will no longer die when he's running against you in an election. (After the election... good luck, Minister.)
- Minister quests will no longer promise loyalty less than 0% on failure.
- Loading a game no longer resets your relationship with major influencing powers.
- Update to the commodity pricing graph.
- All units can be "parked" so they aren't considered unmoved.
- Baseline reduction in the corruption rate of buildings.
- Policies that will further reduce the corruption rate of buildings.
- Multiple localization fixes (thanks Alex [GER])
- Faster camera-scrolling with the shift key.
- Various pathfinding adjustments.
Update 1.0c with a few more fixes is already in the works, and so is a much meater 1.1 update. That forthcoming 1.1 update will include a brand-new interface which will allow you to renegotiate trade agreements, all-new surveyor mechanics to keep surveyors useful longer (and potentially allow Basenji to become fully self-sufficient) and more.
Please do keep the feedback coming on the Modern Wolf DIscord and here on the Steam forums: we read absolutely everything and, as you can see, we're putting your feedback into action.
Thank you very much for playing Rogue State Revolution. Stay tuned here on Steam, on Discord, and on the Modern Wolf Twitter for more details on the next updates soon.
Changed files in this update