Patch 2.11 includes a series of small playability and accessibility updates, which help pave the way for our next round of feature updates!
Today's changes include:
- Fixed some issues with unlocking achievements.
- Fixed an issue where the wizards 'beam' attack would occasionally fire in the wrong direction.
- Changed font visibility and size for better readability.
- Minor accessibility changes throughout the menus.
- Minor accessibility changes to aid in Steam remote play together.
Additionally, we have seen that occasionally when using the Steam remote play features, connected controllers will not be recognized until they are unplugged and plugged back in. This is currently under investigation.