We have received feedback that the brightness inside the Cave of Darkness is way too dark. While it is designed to be this way to intimate gamers, we do admit that we have failed to communicate properly that gamers need to light up the surrounding with the Flare Arrows.
In this update, we have now increased the brightness of the Cave of Darkness so you don't need the flare arrows anymore, and you can explore with ease. Please have another go if this has been something that turned you off in the past few days.
Our Kickstarter campaign is still live and we need your support. Please consider backing if you like what we are creating. Thanks for trying out the demo.
Kickstarter Demo v2.4.6 Update Notes:
- Lighting in Cave of Darkness adjusted: Now it is a lot brighter and you don't need the flare arrows to light up the surrounding
- New Setting: Show / Hide Subtitles
- Barrels at the entrance of Desolated Gorge disappeared
- Lighting in the cutscene near the ending has been corrected (at the cliff)
- Amelia can turn when picking up an item
- Spamming F key while picking up an item