The game has been patched to add localization support, as well as balance changes.
- Added language support for Latin American Spanish.
- Added language support for Polish.
- Added language support for Traditional Chinese (Taiwan).
- Added language support for Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong).
- Added language support for Japanese.
- Added language support for Korean.
- Modified 11 existing symbols (changes listed under Game Balance)
- Modified 7 existing items (changes listed under Game Balance)
- Increased the cost of the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th rent payment by 25 coins
- The emails providing Reroll Tokens and Removal Tokens now give an additional Reroll Token, but only appear every other rent payment (starting from the 3rd rent payment)
- Clear Sky is now Rare (instead of Uncommon)
- Looting Glove now grants its 1.5x multiplier to Thieves, Void Creatures, and Void Stones when they are destroyed (in addition to the symbols it previously affected)
- Maxwell the Bear now gives Bears a 1.5x bonus multiplier (instead of 2x)
- Ninja and Mouse now clarifies that its effect can only be applied once each spin (this doesn't change the gameplay functionality)
- Quigley the Wolf no longer makes Wolves Uncommon
- Rusty Gear is now Uncommon instead of Common
- The [spoiler]Archaeologist[/spoiler] looked up what the definition of "archaeology" is and realized he's more of a [spoiler]Geologist[/spoiler] and will be referred to as such from now on
- Bears are now Uncommon (instead of Common) and give 2 coins (instead of 1)
- Bees are now Common (instead of Uncommon)
- It was discovered that Chemical Seven actually contains alcohol, so the [spoiler]Bartender[/spoiler] will now serve it and Happy Hour will affect it
- Clubs, Hearts, Diamonds, and Spades now give an additional coin if there are at least 3 Clubs, Hearts, Diamonds, or Spades
- Cultists now give 0 coins (instead of 1 coin) and give an additional coin if there are at least 4 Cultists (their previous effect of giving 1 more coin for each other Cultist has not been changed)
- Hustling Capsules now take an additional coin
The above balance changes were made for the following reasons:
The large increase in rent payment requirements and decrease in Reroll/Removal token frequency is due to it currently being too easy to get to the final rent payment.
Clear Sky and Rusty Gear having their rarities increased is due to them being much more powerful to other items in their same rarity slots.
Looting Glove now affects more symbols for logical reasons, and to give it some more utility.
Maxwell the Bear now gives less of a multiplier to Bears as Bears now give more coins, due to them being Uncommon.
Quigley the Wolf was found to be far too powerful at his current level for a Common item, so his effects have been dialed back a bit.
Bees are now Common as their power level is more in line with what one would expect from a Common symbol.
The Suits symbols were given a new effect to encourage more players to take them and also bring their power level a bit closer to where it makes sense for an Uncommon symbol to be.
In the first rent payment or two, it was almost never incorrect to take a Cultist, nerfing them slightly is to create more situations where one has to decide if they really want to do a "Cultist build."
Hustling Capsules are still quite strong for an Uncommon symbol, so they've been nerfed again slightly.
Please let me know your thoughts either in the comments or on the official discord!
- Fixed a bug where changing the game's language could result in symbols being removed under certain circumstances