Here is a new version of Computer Tycoon. I'm trying to pump out all these smaller tweaks/fixes/additions before jumping a big with the new bigger features. I hope you will like them!
- The colored special tech nodes on the tree were hard to read because black letters blended into the background – from now on they are white.
- When you were typing into an input field while you were on the research three, the tree was moving when you pressed WASD – Fixed
- The Pricing Matrix didn't update itself for the Hardware parts when you were setting new base prices. Fixed
- “Bug: when creating a hard drive, I'm allowed to select HDD Density 15MB and then also choose Magneto-Resistive Heads. The 2nd one increases maximum capacity to 100MB. If I select Magneto-Resistive Heads first, the option for HDD Density 15MB is removed from the list. Effectively, if I'm starting at the top and choosing all the technologies, I end up with an extra option that adds cost but doesn't offer any benefit.” Fixed
- “Text correction: When creating a hard drive and not choosing an interface, the pop-up message says "You must choose an interface (SCSI, PATA, SATA, M2, LBDT, etc.) for this PC pHardware!" --the last word is misspelled with a "p" in the front.” Fixed
- So far there was an additional apply button for the resolution changes in the settings. I've removed it and made it automatic because some didn't see the button and thought that he just can't change resolution...
- After you changed the multiplier sliders of the screen size settings in the settings menu, the pop-ups in the game were out of position. Fixed
- From now on, when you change resolution, the window scale multipliers will be reset to their default recommended values every time.
- I've fixed default hardware name generation (this was not working, unfortunately)
- I've replaced the image of the ordering line buttons (they are sharper), and I've put an “order” label next to them to indicate that actually they are there to order the list.
- I've added tooltips for the market/site/unused filters on the market list
- I've changed the color of selected techs on the hardware designer screen and the accessories list to green.
- I've changed how things are highlighted on the hardware and computer list, to indicate that on the hardware list the name and the rest have different onclick effects.
- In a previous release I've added a “new” label on the techs on the Hardware Designer Screens to indicate which techs are new and unused. From now on you also have a counter on the hardware part slots on the computer designer screen to indicate how many of these you will see on the hardware designer – so you don't have to start creating a new hardware part to be remembered how many new unused techs you have.
- From now on saved games are ordered by date, not by name.
- I've added a legend on the research tree to explain the different node colors (blue unlocks PC etc.)
- I've fixed the hardware name generation – so you will have default names for them.
THANK YOU for all the help and feedback I’ve got, it means a LOT! Please if you like the game, don’t forget to leave a review, too! It might help a bit with my game's terrible visibility in the store.
Andris aka Progorion
Pictures of The Still Unreleased features of the ROADMAP:
7 Managers from the coming 101: