Today we're relasing a new update bringing a lot of numeric changes to the table, that we think should help make the game more balanced and fun.
We're also updating our Roadmap, with our content/feature plans for the following months, so check it out!
- Mission threat level is now shown on the map
- When picking up a weapon or amulet, the one dropped will be placed in the same place where the original was.
- Perks have now an internal category depending on their effect. When leveling up, perks shown will be of different categories.
- Increased number of perks shown on level up to 3.
- Rebalanced many perk values/effects to make them more interesting and balanced with the rest.
- Increased overall damage for most wands
- Minor balance changes for other weapons.
- Minor buff to Carina's Shove damage and a few of her perks.
- Nerfed Glyndor: Increased mana drain rate, reduced mana pool, reduced mana gained when using the skill, adjusted mana increase of the skill depending on difficulty (so it doesn't grant too little in lower difficulties because of smaller damage received).
- Increased Wand mana of Eris and Jacob (so now all characters have 50 wand mana).
- Kira: Increased base length of Shroud. Changed her special to inflict poison on enemies while Shroud is active.
- Decreased negative effects of shrines.
- Readjusted XP curves: XP requirements for levels higher than 10 will increase more than before. (Previously the curve became almost flat at that point).
- Readjusted Mastery level requirements so they don't increase as much for higher Mastery levels.
- Fixed very rare bug in the dungeon generation algorithm.
- Fixed money counter not updating after praying at a Shrine.
- Fixed +Mana from amulet upgrades not being applied properly.
- Bosses will be now invulnerable during the spawn cutscene.
- Fixed visual glitch when dying.