- Added in a loading screen to try and help with de-sync issues/players not loading in properly
- Included a version number in the bottom right corner of the main menu (players with different versions cannot see each other's hosted rooms)
- Included a credits section to give credit to the resources used, as well as the individuals working on this project.
- There is now an existing character limit for both usernames and room names (placing the entire script of the Bee movie that would crash the game no longer is possible).
- Updated the starting map graphic and area.
- Lessened the static intensity when looking at the enemy.
- Player usernames now remain the same and do not revert back to the default username given.
- In-game voice and radio should now function again.
(There's probably still a lot of broken stuff and some fixes I forgot to mention, but hey that's showbiz bb.)