Hey guys! no big new features in this update but we made multiplayer and the game as a whole a lot more stable. Big thanks to the community for helping find issues with the multiplayer. Next update we will be getting back to content additions along with more bug fixes!
The most noticeable and significant thing you will notice is multiplayer as a whole is cleaner and it will run smoother with no or fewer de-syncs on worse internet connections. Tons of other small improvements such as being able to paste in IP addresses into the IP address box have been also added. Full list of fixes/improvements below! As always please let us know how we are doing and what you would like to see!
Full Patch notes
- Fixed crash when trying to host then join game without restarting.
- Fixed bug where using MMB to pan wouldn't unfollow survivors
- Fixed Typo for basic décor and basic training in the research menu.
- Fixed the canceling of jobs and changing of priorities does so only in your selected box.
- Fixed player jobs not being able to be removed my connected players in multiplayer
- Fixed rain sound effect still playing on menu if you quit during rain
- Fixed hair textures not matching for connected players in multiplayer
- Fixed the UI will now show properly when trying to rejoin games without restarting
- Fixed some formatting with the IP box
- Fixed connected players will now see the correct Biome when joining a game
- Fixed removing zones not working properly in Multiplayer
- Fixed equipment not showing for connected players in multiplayer
- Fixed rare crash where animal textures could be invalid
- Fixed large world objects being duplicated in multiplayer for connected players
- Changed: You can now paste text into all text boxes in the game
- Changed: Sandbox mode no longer has a 'game over'
- Changed: Network games should run a lot smoother now.
- Made it so that connected players can no longer save and won't autosave
- Numpad '.' will now work in text fields