We are happy to present the first spring update of our game! This time, we concentrated mostly on improving the visuals and the interface.
- New combat screen. The interface is more user-friendly, the attacks are demonstrated with illustrative visual effects. The bug of the disappearing start combat button was fixed.
- New visuals of the final ritual. We removed the board from the centre to avoid duplicating information, so now the entire field is the board. Also, we improved displaying of the numbers: the numbers rolled by the player during the last turn are visually separated from the previous ones.
- Updated appearance and logic of the timer. Now the combat timer is separated from the main timer of the turn, and every episode of the fight has its own time count.
- The bonus 8, 9, 10 rituals in the Halloween mode (after the invocation of Azathoth) are now visually different. Nyarlathotep has multiple faces.
These rituals also became much more difficult, now they all require six essences and a sacrifice. But they are worth it.
- Leaves fall in autumn now, and the winter snowfall increases as you play.
- Play of light, dust specks, and clouds now jazz up the static backgrounds without distracting from the main thing.
Apart from that, we have done a lot of inner structural work. You will be able to check it out after we release the upcoming major update, codename "Walpurgis Night".