The last hotfix of update 33 is upon us, and it will change the Scale Brigade Assignment to now require Player Rank 100, as well as the completion of the earlier Prestige assignments you get at Rank 70 & 80. This path also includes a couple of fixes as well as some tweaks to the Scale Brigade armor and Improved Bosco digging.
Ghost Ship Games
--- PATCH NOTES ---
- The Scale Brigade Assignment now requires Player Rank 100 and completion of all previous Prestige Assignments
- Improved landing animation handling in first person when landing and shooting.
- Added a pop-up that explains all currently available loot has been claimed from the Cargo Crate and Lost Pack if the player has collected everything
- Tweaked the shininess of the Scale Brigade armor material
- Tweaked the insignia on the Scale Brigade armor
- Tweaked the icon of the Scale Brigade paint job
- Squashed a bug that caused character turns to not be synced between client and host while seated in the Drop Pod
- Squashed a bug that caused the Hoverclock overclock to often fail to activate when using Focus Mode in the air
- Squashed a bug in the tutorial that caused the game to crash
- Squashed a bug that enabled Glyphid Guards to attack while stunned
- Squashed a bug with most shooting animations in first person resulting in less smooth transitions between moving and shooting
- Squashed a bug in the head turn animations while seated in the Drop Pod
- Squashed a bug that caused dwarves to grow when jumping in the Drop Pod after mission completion
- Squashed a bug that caused the Employee of the Month Terminal to not work
- Squashed a bug that sometimes enabled Bosco to refuse to pick up a gem after digging it out…. Management disapproved.
- Squashed a bug that caused weird dirt digging behavior for Bosco