Update #2 is now live!
- Added CloudSaves! This is just a first version of this feature, and specifically targeted to itch.io playes so they can migrate from itch to app lab. To use it, go to Settings -> - Account, type the email address you used to activate the game and press “Save Progress”/”Recover progress”. This Will be helpful if you need to do a factory reset too.
- We will make it usable for Steam and Oculus App Lab users in the next update.
- Added possiblity to mute individual players.
- We significantly reduced the number of "Our forces are under attack" alerts during the game.
- Improved Bugbombs network syncronization speed.
- Units will stay in place if you give them a move order.
- Added a "Always notify pvp games" as a setting. If you leave this on, the game will try to put you in a pvp game every time you start it.
- You can now turn off the aliens in PvP custom games. You will see a new switch when you create the game.
- Added support for HP Reverb G2 controllers
Removed flying enemies from Nebula s3 hard and insane.
Fixed light saber would not unlock after purchasing it. In this update if you have the lightsaber on your inventory the game will automatically unlock it.
Fixed being able to steal the other player weapons using distance grab.
Fixed smooth turn not working
Fixed PvP Custom games sending discord notifications as Coop games
Fixed opening the minimap using the Y button while the contextual menu was already open would leave the multitool in your hand without restoring the previous weapon.
Fixed opening the minimap using the Y button wouldn’t let you give orders to units after selecting them with “Select all” or attack group.
Fixed the weapons menu not closing sometimes.
Fixed scorpion projectiles would stay indefinitely in the map.
Fixed the cannon not firing sometimes.
Fixed tanks would fire at their target even without a line of sight.
Fixed login field in main menu being too short
Fixed holographic previsualizations of structures not disappearing sometimes when joining a co-op game.
Fixed WMR : Joystick would not turn.