Hi Ekstase players! Update v1.0.7c brings many improvements <3
- When you entered Beat99 for the first time, it booted classic mode instead. This is now fixed :).
- The game looked bad on screens with a 32:9 resolution. No longer!
- Load times: there are virtually no load times any more, regardless of whether you are playing Ekstase on a high-end pc or something older
- UI navigation improvements
- Songs can be selected now from the game mode screen!
- Beat99 is slightly more forgiving with timing.
- In beat99, controllers can be set to vibrate to the beat.
- Level 0 is now literally “level 0” meaning that blocks don’t fall unless you tell them to! Combining this with “don’t level up” creates a super chill mode.
Oh yeah, the game is almost a gig smaller! :)