With the wave of feedback we received from you come fixes and patches!
Thank you very much for playing Sapper - Defuse The Bomb Simulator. We are happy to see you eager to save the city and defuse as many bombs as possible.
In order to make it easier for you we've been hard at work preparing patches and updates for the game and we hope your job as a Sapper will be so much more comfortable with the changes we introduced into the game.
Find the list of the changes below:
- Fixed various compass issues
- Fixed various environment bugs
- Fixed a particular nasty bug causing death while jumping from high place without the bomb in hand
- Increased hacking time for each perk level
- Jumping to the balcony in city made easier
- Color of cables on bombs are now more color-blind friendly - we'll be gradually making the game more accessible during next patches
- Fixed pointing to ATM
- Minor translation corrections
We hope you will have a great time with our game and keep the feedback coming! We're here to listen and make sure the game is as fun as physically possible!
Sapper - Defuse The Bomb Simulator Team