Version 2.0128 includes the following improvements:
- Prompt menu to notify when an update is available improved for appearance and functionality.
- Server programs updated to fix an issue that could prevent some players from connecting to a session.
- Custom sound file system for the '\alerts' folder updated to correct an issue that prevented new custom sounds from playing (now correctly aligned with 'ogg' format and specified filenames).
- Experimental VR system updated to allow docking collar to remain visible when 'MaskLaunch' value in vrsetup.txt file is set to 0.
- A few minor fixes/improvements.
This update incorporates the quick fix patch provided earlier for the previous version involving the server programs. If you run into an issue with a player connecting and then being immediately dropped from the server, updating to the new server build will resolve the issue. If you did previously run into this issue, check for a 'list.txt' file in the server program's save data folder (default location is \Documents\EvochronLegacySEServer), then delete, move, or rename that file before starting the new version of the server program to reset things. For server operators who didn't run into the issue, you can simply update to the new version and restart the program to continue.
The new format for vocal audio alerts (in the '\alerts' folder) is OGG with the 'SE' version, but a stop error could surface if WAV files were put in place. The stop error has been removed and the game now handles the needed OGG files as needed when available and installed in the folder.