Edge Changelog March 12th 2021
- Foundation costs have been increased substantially to make expansion harder.
- Faster default camera movement settings for new players.
- Default floor changed for new maps with the prebuilt option.
- Simplified staff scheduler screen. Now that you can click on objects directly in the world to adjust their schedules, there is no reason to list all of them. Only most of the zones are now listed in the staff scheduler screen.
- New icons for the wall tool and workmen.
- Updated translation files with community suggestions.
- Fix the women's hands going through each other during the yoga animation.
- Fix an error from removing an elevator.
- Fix zones not being selectable when indoors and looking down in a two-level room.
- No longer able to place doors on upper walls with no flooring.