- Track 4 Ideon Grotto - change shortcut road terrain from off-road to normal.
- Track 8 Los Muertos - adjust road terrain to remove too much bumpiness.
- Offline mode is now available during server maintenance.
- Immersive mode now has 2 options for steering wheel angle adjustment.
[Crashes and serious issues]
- Crash in the middle of the race for any track.
- Crash when there are high number of players finding match at the same time.
- Immersive mode, the steering wheel can sometimes be stuck on the left and right side.
- Oculus Quest 2 got a message "This version is no longer supported. Please exit and update the app".
- It is not possible to use emote due to too much cooldown time.
- When using throwing weapon items against PUBP in rest mode, if push the look behind button, the items will be thrown out automatically.
- Using Rest Mode to throw items, the guideline can get stuck.
- When using Dash Max, you only get the animation but not the speed gain.
[Graphics & VFX]
- Counter Play PUBP can counter against the Egg gun box in Factory 51 track, but there are no special effects showing.
- Remove old starter customize parts that are still available for new players.
- Press any key to continue in Comic is missing in License 1-4.
- Press any key text location is too low in Comic scene.
- Online Matchmaking, when someone selects "Reject", it is not possible to press “Ready” again.
- Party UI: Sorting is not correct when someone leaves the party.
- Party UI: Party members will overlap when disconnecting and reconnecting to the game.
- Friend list is sometimes missing.
- Drifting sound is missing.
[Known Issues from this build]
- No comic during cut scene for HTC Vive.
- Immersive weapon pointer in Career mode is off angle.
- Press any key to continue in License 4 is missing.
- Force feedback for some steering wheels such as Thrustmaster T150, T500, Fanatec Clubsport are missing.
- G1 in Immersive mode, when holding shooting weapons, the pointer is abnormal.
- Valve Index pointer in the garage is pointing upwards at a 45 degree angle.
- License 1 and 2 the edge of the screen has abnormal blue tint brightness effect.
- Track 8 Los Muertos : Culling issue when approaching some objects in the track, they will disappear.