Build number: 616535
Thanks a lot for your immense help with locating and hunting down the crash bugs in EA 0.9.13. Your save games and dumps steered us to the sources of the issues!
Save games from EA 0.9.13 should be loadable with this version. All save games you have provided us for this bug hunt are working fine again.
Regarding the annoying bug in the multiplayer lobby: we are on it! Please be a bit more patient. We will deliver a separate patch once the bug has been nailed down.
This hotfix however includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash in the tutorial when producing offspring
- Fixed several crashes when loading a save game
- Fixed a crash when setting up transport routes
- Fixed a bug in the storage rules where the procure settings did not respect the max storage settings and the transporter procured endlessly intermediate products
- The game might still crash in rare instances when going back to the main menu. We need more time to fix this bug. It will be rolled out with the next version.
- Although we fixed a few instances of items duplication for this patch, items can still be duplicated when dragging them from one employee/family member to another employee/family member inside the building windows (business, market, residence). We are on it.
Thank you all for your patience!