Sunlight Games has released today another major update for "Construction Playground". The update brings improvements, bug-fixes and adds new features. The most important features are the “Over-Hook-Camera” on a display in the crane as well as the possibility to save the game. "Construction Playground" was released in early December in Early Access on Steam for Virtual Reality.
Version 0.4, 11. March 2021
Fourth version in Early Access
- Lots of optimizations and fixes
- Optimized physics for objects
- Crane: Objects can’t collide each other and if rotated they can be pick up again.
- Objects can’t longer be unchain over houses
- Objects can’t longer be moved into the crane
- VR-hands are now at the correct position and angle
- Hammer and trowel are now rotated correctly, when use it with the left hand
- Crane: Added “over-hook-display” in cockpit
- Texts optimized
- Added more bricks
- Bricks snapping was optimized. Snapping inside each other should work
- Added red signal lights on the three top positions
- Save slots in container and saving when leaving scene
Please read the manual for more details of controlling!