Good afternoon, airport CEO!
First of all, thank you for all of the kind and heartfelt messages we've received and read throughout the various Airport CEO communities in relation to the 1.0-0 release. It seems as if most of you, including some new CEOs who've joined us over the past few days, are very much still enjoying Airport CEO without its early access label.
While you've been busy running airports, we've been busy watching the backlog for any issues that are still being reported. We're happy to see that there are no critical issues still remaining in the game and that the reports that we now receive mainly pertain to either very specific cases that now have been found because the game is simply being played by a lot more players, minor bugs we did not fully catch during the last steps of the beta period or user errors (also known as lack of game design intuition).
That said, if you're still experiencing extended issues with a crashing application or notable other critical issues, we ask that you send us a support e-mail directly to email@example.com so that we can help you out and debug your case. Any instance of critical issues we've found as of the 1.0 release have been isolated to the user's device which is why we need to assist you on a case to case basis.
Today we're back with the first post 1.0 patch solving some of those minor bugs that have been reported during the weekend, including a final fix for the dreaded Apple M1 no text labels rendering issue.
Re-implemented support for devices running the Apple M1 ARM processor
If you're a user of a device running the new Apple M1 ARM processors, you've probably noticed the apparent lack of text labels rendered in the game. With this update we're finally solving that issue once and for all and you no longer need to stay away or apply the GL Core override fix, Apple M1 devices are now fully supported.
Release notes -Version 1.0-4
- [ACEO-42346] - Runway queue count in UI panel now include departing aircraft
- [ACEO-42088] - Two separate variable accessing for pax when boarding a flight can cause those pax to stall if flight is dismissed during boarding process
- [ACEO-42094] - Text elements can in rare instances for devices running the M1 Apple chip still clip out of view
- [ACEO-42095] - When adding stickers, already placed stickers can sometimes change when adding more to the sticker folder
- [ACEO-42099] - Switching between a GA and commercial stand can in rare cases cause all flights on that stand to be cancelled
- [ACEO-42164] - Flight planner refresh icon does not clear the new flight notice icon
- [ACEO-42167] - Flight info displays cannot be moved
- [ACEO-42173] - Converting a stand to remote does not remove pax transit signs
- [ACEO-42180] - World notification for flights that are cancelled are in rare instances not correctly removed
- [ACEO-42187] - Construction material delivered to drop off sites after vehicle checkpoints not always correctly executed
- [ACEO-42188] - Localized texts contain escape sequences
- [ACEO-42198] - Vehicles can in extremely rare road configuration instances not completely park on point causing a park-to-unpark behavior loop deadlock
- [ACEO-42200] - Extremely rare missing null reference exception check in emergency flight removal can cause emergency to remain active until reload
- [ACEO-42214] - Missing instruction on how to acquire a medium check-in desk in the medium check-in desk build system
- [ACEO-42222] - Elevator can deactivate available paths when changing elevator floor settings
- [ACEO-42229] - Floor tiles can be rotated despite always spawned at default rotation
- [ACEO-42233] - Vehicles not parking in roof covered parking structures can become offset
- [ACEO-42239] - Objects placed on the outmost perimiter cannot always be destroyed
- [ACEO-42243] - Trashcans cannot be moved
- [ACEO-42254] - Wings on Boeing 737 aircraft renders above fuselage
- [ACEO-42269] - Contractors do not recognize available seats in staff rooms
- [ACEO-42272] - Planned structures delete built fences
- [ACEO-42281] - Under certain circumstances diagonal guides on taxiway won't disappear
- [ACEO-42284] - Spawned dummy ramp agents can appear in the hired employee panel list
- [ACEO-42286] - Incorrect rendering setting can cause volcano ash to severely degrade performance
- [ACEO-42295] - Franchise contract details not consistent
- [ACEO-42301] - Vehicle statistics button displays unlocalized text
- [ACEO-42302] - Various world notification containers can in extremely rare instance remain in world despite originating issue being solved
- [ACEO-42314] - Pop out setting for tutorial not always working correctly
- [ACEO-42339] - One-way arrow setting can in extremely rare instances cause certain vehicle types to not be allowed on that node
Thank you once more for these past days, it's been wonderful watching all of your airports come to life from the Malmö control tower and we're not going anywhere soon. We'll be continuing the life support of Airport CEO as issues are reported and discussed throughout the communities.
See you out there and as Scott Manley keeps saying... fly safe!
// Alexander, Fredrik & Olof - Apoapsis Studios