New "Raid" game mode has been added to the game!
Join a guild or find new people to defeat the hardest monsters in the game, or just play it solo with mercenaries.
New game mode includes:
- Fighting through rooms containing the hardest to defeat monsters in the game.
- Inviting your friends or anyone to help completing the raid.
- Solo mode for offline players, inspect and pick randomly generated mercenaries to help out.
- Multiple raid difficulties
How to start a raid:
These ancient tombs have been long lost and forgotten, except that the monsters have hoarded all the maps to find them. Every monster has a chance (depending on the monster) to drop a raid map scroll which players can use to open public or solo raids. Promote the raid on any desired channel and let others join. Players can communicate using the raid specific chat system. The easiest raid has a chance to drop a map to the medium level which has a chance to drop a map to the hardest raid. The medium and hard raids require raid keys too which is also dropped throughout the raids.
- Everyone has limited energy (2 energy / room), if you run out of energy, you can only watch until the next room. (if everyone runs out of energy the raid ends with a defeat, but players can keep the loot they have found on the way)
- Don't just randomly attack monsters, pressing the attack button will instantly cost 1 energy.
- Carefully inspect all the monsters before starting a raid and communicate with your teammates about building your characters for that raid. While it is possible to reset the skills while raiding but there's limited time to complete it so best be prepared beforehand!
- Don't be upset if you fail at first, these monsters are not easy to defeat and players can always try again when another map has been found.
Thank you all for supporting the game!
For any questions or any trouble please contact us at :