It is another smaller bug/hotfix patch, mostly because the text rendering system caused issues in v0.9.6.0. Thank you very much for all the reports, the patience, and the support guys!
- The company name didn't appear on the world map screen's right modal window.
- The research tree showed incorrect RP and day numbers on a random basis – but when it happened all tech nodes were affected. Fixed.
- If you've added techs on the research queue by using the “Add” button, then the list didn't refresh automatically after the click, only after something else triggered the refresh (such as a day passing). Fixed! But guys, just double-click on the list instead of using the Add button.
- I've removed the X (close) button from the logistic points distributor window, because it gave a false impression that if you use it, then the changes on the slider won't be permanent.
- If you use custom screen multipliers and you've hovered over any pie charts, then the value pop-up window was rapidly flashing. Fixed.
- The sell site button didn't work – Fixed
- On the Graphics Hardware Designer screen the multiplier slider showed a percent symbol (which is wrong). Fixed.
- The button to delete saved games didn't work. Fixed
- Researched Overdrive processor, did not appear as an option when designing CPUs. Fixed – but from now on it will appear on MOBOs instead of CPUs as it should have belonged there anyway.
- I've altered the overclock tech to increase the base frequency of CPUs, instead of only adding to feature – just read the new tech description and this change will make more sense.
- I've corrected a few text problems reported by the community on the Steam forums (thank you guys!)