Below are the notes for Patch #2 of Update 1.5:
Reduced the amount of extra ammo that single shot weapons can carry:
- Martini Henry now has a capacity of 20.
- Springfield now has a capacity of 24.
- Spark now has a capacity of 16.
Changes made to the damage falloff for Slug rounds:
- Slugs will perform a OHK at 15m with a headshot and 10m to the upper chest for all shotgun variants.
- Larger variants will now perform a OHK with a headshot at 25m.
Decreased bleeding intensity falloff for the Springfield Dum Dum ammo:
- Medium intensity bleeding will be applied up to 80m.
- Fixed an issue where animals and other AI were triggered by generators that are switched on at the start of a round.
- Fixed a bug that meant oil pools could not be set on fire by incendiary rounds.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases certain doors and gates took too any hits to be destroyed by explosive ammo.
- Barricaded doors will now take more than 1 hit to destroy when shot with explosive ammo.
- Fixed a bug with the explosive ammo for the Martini Henry where it did not have the correct bullet speed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hand crossbow would switch types too late when using the bolt thrower trait.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the Handcannon variants of Shotguns using the incorrect tooltip for custom ammo.
- Fixed a bug that meant the level of dirt on weapons was impacted by custom ammo.
- Fixed several issues that could cause the client to crash.