I have a small but important update for you all today, the first in almost an entire year (gasp!) As some of you may already know I've been hard at work on this game's sequel, but that doesn't mean ol' ETL can't get any love still.
Here are the changes:
- Some starting Bonuses were improved- XP went from +15% to +20%, Gold earned from +25% to +30%, MDEF went from +3 to +4. Attack +2 and all stats +1 remain unchanged because that's pretty good as they were.
- Regular chest spawns were SLIGHTLY reduced, from 20% to 12%. In the sequel game I have less chests but made them more impactful. So that's what I'm doing here as well, because...
- Gold chest chance was increased kind of a lot.
- Shadow chest chance was also inceased kind of a lot, and a TON during Graveyard / Treasure / and Champion floor events.
- The game's title page has little sparklie doos over "Equin: The Lantern"
- The sequel's water came out so good, that this game's water puddles sort of embarass me lol. To SORT of make amends, I've redone the graphics a bit for said water puddles.
- Touching an Equin Statue now no longer has a chance to lose max HP and Stamina! To compensate, the odds that you'll be healed were increased. Also the odds that a random item in your pack gets changed went up too.
- Touching an Equin Statue now gives larger permanent stat gains, should it roll that way. Permanent STR / MAG / DEX / and CON will be raised +1-3 points now. It used to be +1-2 before.
- XP gains from touching an Equin statue were increased by another 50% (went from 'Dungeon Floor' x 100 to 'Dungeon Floor' x 150)
- Change the date! Since it's now 2021, the appropriate changes have been made there of course.
Well that's all for today, I have to run!
Have a great weekend and remember if you like the game please consider dropping a review on the store page. I have lots of competition out here, you see!
-Dave / Del_Duio