Hello there! Update v1.26
This is the fourth update to Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Thanks to everyone for their feedback!
New “Skip Narrative” Feature During Story Sequences
• Most of the campaign’s in-game cinematic story sequences are now skippable. This includes Mission Briefing scenes.
• Hold down both controller triggers to skip.
• Note: you can't skip any scene where you interact with an NPC, e.g. giving or receiving an in-game item.
New Crouch Functionality for Seated Mode
• Players with seated mode enabled now have an additional option to activate Crouch.
• To enable, choose the “Accessibility” section in the Options menu, and set “Seated Mode Crouch” to “Hold” or “Click."
• When enabled, the existing Sprint thumbstick / trackpad button activates Crouch.
• Note: seated Crouch functionality is only used in single-player, not multiplayer.
• After finishing the last mission of the campaign, the final "Coda" narrative scene now plays automatically. Previously it was only accessible through the main menu.
• WMR Headsets (including the HP Reverb G2) now officially supported.
• New signage in the OSS Room points you to the OSS Archives. New areas of the Archive unlock after every mission.
• Opening the Campaign menu in the OSS Office now automatically activates the companion menu.
• Multiplayer: In “Mad Bomber” matches, the game now automatically cleans up a player’s bombs if they disconnect early.
• Multiplayer: Fixed an occasional crash when loading “Bunkers of Fort Schmerzen” in Quick Match.
• Additional fixes and optimizations.
Thank you again for your feedback!