I've been listening to your feedback about the game and prepared an update. I've modified a few things to improve the user experience. Here's the list of changes:
- New buttons in battle: Meditate and Clear Path. Some of you had troubles to understand these mechanics, so they have been simplified.
- Reduced difficulty of almost all maps, especially Hospital.
- Added a hint button about how to skip dialogue during battle after restarting it at least once.
- Now, before battle, you'll have the chance to switch to novel mode. In the future I'll add this so it appears after losing a battle.
- I've changed some lines of dialogue during the tutorial to improve explanations.
- Fixed an issue where units with very low health would appear with their health bar empty.
- Fixed an issue where enemies using Defense+ in Nexus map would not affect allies' stamina.
- Added the possibility of pushing enemies with keyboard or controller. Added buttons to guide the user through this process too.
- Optimized the way of obtaining hearts and fulfill character routes for new playthroughs after the first clear.
- Fixed an issue where keyboard or controller users on the castle's hall would be able to open several menus on top of each other.
- Fixed a few typos.
- Reduced the number of files loaded at the same time to avoid block issues.
That's all. I hope you keep enjoying the game. If you have any issues, please, do not doubt to contact me. Thanks.