The main changes in this build is the re-introduction of Perma Death of Operators. While Operators still end up as Downed if their health reaches 0 healthpoints, they no longer automatically recover after Downed state is over -- a failure to revive your teammate manually or using the BoostInjection ability within 10 rounds will cause the Operator to Bleed Out. This causes them to die, and this is permanent.
This will make sure that one cannot just leave an Operator to run off alone without any regards for their safety, because one may not be able to reach them and revive them before bleeding out. This should heighten the stakes somewhat again, even if the game is not as hard(core) as it was with the first builds.
- Adjusted TTL for Downed Applied Effect, it is now 10 rounds
- Adjusted the Downed state, where timing out now cause a Bleed Out
- Added the Downed Icon to Team UI to indicate the active Applied Effects
- Added the Dead (skull) Icon to the Team UI for any Operator that is dead
- Added a new book (Merchants Notes) on Level 1
- Fixed AP left displayed to the nearest lower number, to handle visual cue for how much Actions Points that is actually left
- Fixed rare race-condition issue with a particle-collision against de-spawning objects that could raise an exception