The Steam version of The Falconeer has received a beastly new update, featuring more map functionality, weapon balancing, visual upgrades, and bug fixes!
Full patch notes are as follows :
- Magnetar rifle damaged lowered by 30%, DpS was much too high
- Lightning caster rate of fire increased, to match DpS of Magnetar
- RoF of Razor Beetles reduced a bit, to prevent overwhelming swarm fire.
- Purify chant, reduced effectiveness to only critically explode subtargets 30% of the time.
- First enemy encounter in epilogue removed, to prevent being spotted later
- Shard and Oberon's Reach no longer have low level side missions (no deliveries or salvage and such). Only warfare side missions.
- Default Mancer player bird lowered several stats
- Added a trader for future stuff to Port Remit
- Battlemap and Dialogue sequences now auto-continue without input
- Worldmap now snaps and attracts to markers, making navigating it easier
- Worldmap now has a center reticule
- Worldmap now has a custom map pin you can set with SELECT and shows up on your compass.
- Moved a gate for the southern time trial to make it less daunting
- Cinematic zoom on enemies disabled during stealth sequences
- Mouse controls improved on world map
- New color appropriate nozzle firing FX, that scale with weapon quality.
- Player rider model has had a major detail upgrade, gone is the ultra angular rider in your photomode shots.
- Inverted control settings would revert when opening the controller menu
- Prevention of fast travel prompt remaining stuck
- Fixed ace of aces achievement to the correct count
- Swapping out a weapon in a store , will refund your old weapon value.
- Charging in a storm will not change the type of ammo-pot, if the pot being charged is more valuable than the "charged" result. So if you charge a high value green pot in a blue storm,, it will remain a green pot..
- Mouse hitbox for settings button scaled up to include entire button area