Build number: 612107
Did you ever want to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe during winter time?
We would like to present you with a small early Christmas gift: with patch EA 0.9.12.5 you can enjoy the brand new scenario map with the city of Prague!
Beside that, patch EA 0.9.12.5 should fix some issues you have encountered with the last patch.
The whole team wishes you peaceful and enjoyable Christmas days and stay healthy!
Content & Balancing
- We added the brand new scenario map of 'Prague'!
- In order to prevent the blocking of the production especially for high level businesses, we reduced the amount of products per order list entry to 5 and the maximum amount of products to stacks of 10 items. This way, the required amounts of raw materials per order should be brought to the businesses more easily.
- We added the stack size per order list entry so that from now on you can see in what amounts the business master AI wants to produce.
- The business master AI creates the order lists with a broader variety of products, so that not only the most profitable item in that very moment will be solely produced. Workers still switch to other products in the order list when there are not enough raw materials or storage space for the next product in the list.
- Fixed a bug that would lead to a crash of the game.
- We fixed a bug that caused characters who were waiting in line for a service to be listed as possible targets in the selection list of a number of actions - you could target them but the action was not performed. Now these blocked characters are greyed out and can be found at the end of the selection list. We may further improve that in the future.
- We fixed a bug that allowed you to target characters who were waiting in line for a service via 'pick from world' even when they should be blocked.
- Fixed a bug where a wrong text was displayed when a building didn’t offer a service because services were turned off, the waiting line was full or all workers were asleep.
- Fixed a bug that caused torches, oil lamps, door latches and wall paint to be seldom produced.
The game does not display/load save games from outdated patch versions as they have become incompatible due to the rework of core systems.
If you are experiencing difficulties with loading and saving the game, you may attempt to delete all files from the folder “%userprofile%\Saved Games\Guild3” (C:\Users[USERNAME]\Saved Games\Guild3).
Multiplayer: If you have a restrictive firewall then you may have to manually open the following outgoing ports to be able to play in multiplayer: 61111 TCP & UDP, 36895 TCP & UDP, 36975 TCP & UDP. You can find this information as well in the FAQs Multiplayer on our webpage!
It is quite possible that some problems that you have in your game are caused by missing or corrupted files. In this case, the following might help: right-click on "The Guild 3" in your Steam library, then Properties - LOCAL FILES - VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES...
If you still have issues afterwards, then we recommend to uninstall the game and then manually delete the folder “%localappdata%\Guild3” (C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Guild3). Then re-install the game.
Crash dumps for bug reports can be found in “%localappdata%\Guild3\sentry\reports” (C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Guild3\sentry\reports) per default.
Join our official Discord server (link) where you can meet us (that is, when we take a break from developing games) and other players to chat about the game.
What we are planning for the next patch
In addition to intensive bug fixing and balancing, we want to work on the achievements, the Budget book and the guilds.
A short outlook...
The focus in the near future will be on bug fixing and balancing. We will also take a closer look at the game's performance and optimize it.
We value your feedback!
If you have the time, we would appreciate it if you could fill out a short survey regarding the changes we made in patch EA 0.9.12: Google Form
Please note: we do not collect any personal information other than your feedback - you will remain completely anonymous. This survey will end the day we release the next patch.