- Adjusted damage falloff resulting in higher chances of survival towards the range limit.
- Shrapnels that reach players behind full cover only apply Intense Bleeding and no actual health damage.
- Consecutive shots will now correctly cancel and prevent sprinting for a very short time in order to prevent "run and gun" exploits.
- Entering Dark Sight now follows the same rules as switching equipment in order to prevent recoil cancelling.
- Fixed a bug that caused a specific wall to be missing.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect screen was displayed on game start.
- Fixed an issue where double clicking didn't buy and equip items (it was only buying them).
- Fixed a bug that caused the choices in the control scheme selection screen to not be saved by the game's options.
- Fixed a bug where switching to the 'Training' or 'Contract' tab could displays an empty screen.
- Fixed a bug where no unlocks list was displayed in the progress tab.
~The Hunt Team