Dungeons 3: October Update
The Absolute Evil has decided to launch an update for Dungeons 3, including a minor fix as well as a temporary change to the Multiplayer mode. Currently, we are working to improve the invite system but in order to put these changes into effect, we will have to temporarily remove the function to invite people via a Steam friends list to a multiplayer game. However, not to worry as we are working on an improved solution which will be added to the game during the next update, and that will allow you to invite multiplayer partners from a larger selection of potential players.
In the meantime, you can continue to play Dungeons 3 in multiplayer mode by following the below steps:
- Create a multiplayer game
- The GameID of your multiplayer game will then be displayed on the bottom-right side of the screen (next to the ‘Play’ button)
- Memorize your GameID and share it with your friends via Chat, Skype, Discord etc.
- To play together, have your friends select ‘Join Multiplayer Game’
- The game will then ask them to enter the GameID and confirm
- Now, you can start your multiplayer match
We’ve also fixed an issue with the Kalypso Launcher which resulted in the incorrect version of the game to display. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.
See you in the dungeon,
Your Dungeons 3 team
Quick overview over the changes
- Multiplayer mode: temporarily removed ability to use Steam friend list to start a multiplayer match.
- Fixed an issue where the Kalypso Launcher did not show the correct version of the game