Good morning Torchlight community!
A very rare Friday hotfix has just gone out! There are a few good fixes with this one and we are continuing to review the bug reports that have been reported recently. Please keep reporting bugs and feedback to http://tl3feedback.echtragames.com so we can continue to fix any remaining issues and prepare new content for upcoming updates.
Thank you again for all the support and feedback over the last week! We are extremely excited watching all the new adventurers that have been joining us and we are all very thrilled to see more of the world join us next week!
- Echtra Bean
- Added logging to help find issues with singleplayer save files.
_Dev Note: If you are still continuing to experience singleplayer save issues, please send us your logs so we can continue to investigate this issue further.
How to find your logs!
Good for travel issues, combat issues, rubberbanding/lag, odd failures/issues, inability to login.
- Copy this: %localappdata%/frontiers/saved/logs
- Paste it into your explorer window to directly navigate to your logs.
Saved Game Files can be found in:
Good for single-player related issues.
- Copy this: %localappdata%/frontiers/saved/savegames
- Paste it into your explorer window to directly navigate to your saved game files. Please zip the save data folder and send the entire folder to us._
You can send logs, save files, details, and any other information this issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed server crash if the hazard ends up invalidating itself in the status effect clear action.
- Fixed a server crash that can happen if a root motion occurred that ended up with a duration that was too short.
- Fixed an issue where the player may not receive the reward for opening the boss chest if he is doing it simultaneously with other team members.
- Fixed an issue where Sadista disappears completely.