We will reward players who play on Test today (05.10) from the update until 23:59 CEST!
- 100 Blood Bonds for 1 Hour of Bounty Hunt played during the above timeframe,
- Bloodbonds will be delivered to the players with the Live release.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to "Run and Gun" using rapid-fire weapons.
- First set of improvements made to the Quick Swap changes.
- Pistol sway now only occurs after a weapon switch.
- Pistol sway duration has been reduced from 3 to 2 seconds after entering ADS.
We iterated some more on the recent changes to the player's movement improvements, eliminating an unintended side effect that allowed players to rapid-fire with levering/fanning and the Avtomat while sprinting.
We also refined the ruleset for when the additional handgun sway is triggered, limiting it only to right after changing weapons and no longer every-time you enter Aim Down Sights (ADS) with them.
We also tried to reduce the impact of the handicap sway somewhat by making it fade into the regular sway a bit faster.
We are still working on some additional polish to try to make these changes feel less intrusive, but it's important to understand that they will, of course, feel different since you will no longer be able to swap weapons exactly the moment you press the button. That's been somewhat the point. We understand the community is pretty split on these changes, some players disagree with them heartfully, while others see them as long overdue changes.
As always, our intention is to move the game forward, get new players into our awesome community, and find a good healthy middle ground to ensure all players, veterans and new players, long ammo gameplay fans, and those who prefer other weapon sets and playstyles can come together on a common ground here, and enjoy a fair game with its plenitude of viable playstyles and most importantly have fun._
Fixed multiple reported issues, full list of fixes and Known issues will be available with our Live release!
~The Hunt Team