We have a small update just before weekend!
- Food in chests becomes spoiled now.
- Extracting stones with a pickaxe now accounts gains to correct technology and skills.
- The possibility to get stuck at workbenches when closing the crafting menu using escape has been eliminated.
- Hitting rocks with a pickaxe did not always trigger sounds and effects. This is fixed.
- Talents for faster extraction, stamina consumption and durability were not working properly. They should now.
- Fixed an issue where players could change an item with the mouse wheel or the quickslot menu and then holstering the tool, the character equipped a tool from different slot.
- Added new barn levels – Levels 2 and 3.
- Added version display in save slot and labels for save slots.
- Digging up the stump now produces a log.
- Items placed in non-player chests now disappear after a season.
- Spoiled food is turned to new item ("rot"), it rots after a season.
- Fields are fertilized with a new item - Fertilizer, instead of Manure.
- Fertilizer is made in a barn from Manure or Rot.
- Rock, Iron, Salt, Clay now drop only after draining the deposit durability to 0%.
- Talks to the NPCs (related to the quest) at night.
- Reduced the number of employees for the barn, depending on stage. The dismissed employees are waiting for new assignments.
- Increased animal attack frequency.
- Autosave slots number changed to 3.