A new week brings new fixes and adjustments.
- The blacksmith sounds should now fade away with distance.
- Fixed the consummation of seeds in an unplowed field.
- Fixed collision with the Bird Trap ghost.
- Animal Overcrowding and Starving Hunter quests are fixed. Might not be fixed if quest was previously accepted.
- Fixed building and furniture ghosts display [Name] in inspector mode.
- "Wife's sister living in the player's house" bug. Is fixed now (She returns to her family home).
- Talking to Sambor and other "speechless" NPCs should now work properly.
- Fixed an issue changing any settings in graphics options applying new values to setting segments in next line.
- Tools kept holstering/pulling out during crafting. This issue is fixed.
- Unlocking the toolshed in Technology is fixed.
- Torch holstering when crafting is fixed.
- Fixed workbench tools not showing when switching recipes too quickly.
- Pine branches gives extraction instead of survival now.
- Items obtained during quests have the wrong durability. Those are now fixed, but only new items. Those are already in the player inventory are not.
- Archery Contest quests no longer count arrows that do not hit targets. This is fixed.
- If Alwin was removed from the game and fixed via patch, he would not have given his quest story. Alwin now will be available to share his quest with you.
- Fur items require Leather as a resource - Fixed
- The mouse cursor hides on cancelling key binds. This is fixed.
- Some talk points don't have a NPC name in the HUD/Journal - Fixed
- Fixed the incorrect animation playing on the barn workbench table for the player.
- Tree trunks can no longer removed with fists. Trunks told everyone about the Fight Club!
- Added Field size information.
Updates and Balancing
- The fisherman now requires survival skills.
- Visibility range of chunks in the field in inspector mode is now decreased.
- Increased Dynasty Reputation points gained from generic quests. On loading a savegame the actual season will laod with the old values. After the next season change the new values will kick in.
- Lowered Manure cost.
- Removed the survival crafting category from the Hunting Lodge.
- Added the Archery crafting category for Workshop + added the Torch to wooden tools.
- Quest markers are seen above village names.
- Completing Uniegost's part II will reset all taxes and debts of players.
- Removing tree stumps with a shovel is work in progress. (Trees grow back after 2 years - Permanent removal under development).
- Some Polish translation fixes.