Matt here with a shiny new update for you!
There are two new missions in the campaign. Poor positioning positively predicates pandemonium in A Perilous Prototype. And there are more arena shenanigans to contend with in Arena Challenge.
But wait, there's more! The Reticule Research Payload Terminal has arrived. So you can now fulfill all your Reticule Research block purchasing requirements with ease.
- New Reticule Research mission - A Perilous Prototype, in both Single Campaign and Co-Op.
- New Reticule Research mission - Arena Challenge, in both Single Campaign and Co-Op.
- Reticule Research Payload Terminal is now available.
- Replaced old shield chargers with new versions in Reticule Research missions.
- Fixed bug with single block Techs and anchoring in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with population techs no longer spawning in Campaign.
- Fixed player respawn issue with Arena Challenge in Co-op.
- Fixed level up text issue in Korean.
Translations have been updated for various languages:
Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular recent translations from:
- Custom modded corporation placeholders may appear in Campaign and Co-op Campaign, but these have not been implemented yet and have no function.
- After Players have uploaded a Skin, Block or Corporation to Steam TerraTech may not boot up. To remedy this Players will have to restart Steam to be able to boot up TerraTech after uploading one of these items, now the game should run normally.