Hayo, fellow zookeepers!
Thanks for all of your feedback, and Issue Tracker reports! We've just released Update 1.3.3, which you can download for Planet Zoo right now.
Here's what this update contains:
- Added new sandbox option to disable maintenance, stops vending machines, water facilities, power facilities, toilets and rides from breaking down.
- Tweaked the input fields for sliders into a capsule design.
- Added the ability to type numeric values for temperature\humidity sliders.
- Fixed staff facilities sometimes not showing their negative impact radius after first being placed.
- Animals will no longer break barrier walls when dilapidation is turned off.
- Fixed missing string for animal colourisation on the zebra, panda and gharial albinos.
- Fixed staff not moving animals from trade centre to designated habitat.
- Fixed staff and guests struggling to navigate down a 4 meter path with vending machines snapped to both kerb edges.
- Fixed 'mechanic not visited for long time' notification appearing with barrier dilapidation turned off.
- Fixed exhibit temperature/humidity missing tooltips text.
- Fixed Fahrenheit temperature sliders skipping numbers.
- Fixed an issue when subscribing 100's of workshop items would eventually crash the blueprints tab on the browser.
- Fixed an issue where pressing escape in the community challenge window would lock out keyboard input.
- Fixed an issue when an animal dies in the box it was impossible to unbox it or move it.
- Fixed an issue with the conservation management not allowing setting back to "none".
- Fixed an issue where you would need unsubscribe to a workshop blueprint twice before it is removed from construction menu while in game.
- "View All of this Species" button in exhibit info panel should now filter animal list to only show that species.
- Fixed "New World Area Light" to function as it did before the 1.3.0 update.
- Fixed guests littering, despite bins being present.
- Staff and guest navigation fixes.
- Further crash and stability fixes.
Please continue to provide us with suggestions, feedback, and Issue Tracker reports!