- Reduced damage from 200 to 150.
- Now deals Intense Rending Damage (Causes Intense Bleeding).
This change will slightly increase the chance for players to survive with severe injuries at the edge of the frag bombs explosion radius.
Slightly adjusted and normalized the damage over time received from Bleeding.
Light Bleeding is now 50% weaker than Medium Bleeding.
Medium Bleeding is equal to what players are used to from before this Update.
Intense Bleeding is now 50% stronger than Medium Bleeding.
Slightly adjusted the damage over time received from Burning.
Medium Burning is equal to what players are used to from before this update
Intense Burning is now 50% stronger than Medium Burning
- Improvement made to the News feed usability. Players can now open 'previous' and 'next' news from the pop up screen using the left and right navigator.
- Reverted the Blood Bond price of the Winfield M1873 Talon "Night Terror" back to 400 from 300.
- Adjusted the Values in the Store for the Bornheim family to reflect the actual Damage and Effective Range.
- Bornheim Family: Damage decreased to 74 from 84.
- A tentative fix for issues where the player model in rare cases can be stuck at the spawn location while 'ghosting' on the session.
- Fixed some client crashes.
- Fixed some minor localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of some animals could stop too early.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to world animals not emitting sounds (horses, crows,...).
- Fixed a bug where the aim down sights toggle did not work correctly
- Fixed issues with the spread of the Romero Handcannon and the Romero Hatchet while Aiming down Sights: Spread was too tight.
- Fixed a bug where the crosshair would change size based on resolution.
- Damage history was missing damage info when dying through fire / poison / bleeding.
- Weapons can be client side on the wrong position and therefore not be looted
- Player unable to loot weapons, 'Ammo Full' displayed on pressing F
- Poison trip mine is not affected by Vigilant
- Not everything of an extracted player gets removed on extract (floating equipment)
- New kill assists will be ignored in the statistics and mission summary
- Placeholder image displayed on death screen instead of 'You're downed' and 'You're dead'
~The Hunt Team