Ear ringing effect is now correctly applied to Legendary weapons as intended.
Updated Blend in times for the scopes of the Springfield and Martini Henry Rifles.
Adjusted the scope times for the Nitro Express to match other rifles.
Adjusted replenishment preset to target each tool/consumable individually instead of all at once.
New Death Screen Improvements
- Overall improvements made with the removal of several not-needed texts.
- The graveyard background has a much grittier look now.
- The death screen blends in much smoother and provides a nice transition, allowing the HUD to display the deathblow feedback properly.
- 'Headshot' and other special events are now not only displayed as tooltips when hovering over the icons.
- Layout adjustments made to improve grouping of all weapon and partner related information close to each other.
- Visual improvements made to the display of damage history.
- Fixed inconsistencies between lowercase and uppercase texts.
- Fixed several issues about wrong items being displayed as causes of Death.
- Fixed some server crashes.
- Tthe Prestige number now show when hovering over the Prestige badge.
- Fixed an issue in the consistency of Hunter Level usage.
- Fixed the width of the Hunter List to avoid cutting off Upgrade points.
- Death screen: Added previously missing icon for the Bear Trap,
- Death screen: Fixed an issue where Items/weapons were displayed behind the 'you killed yourself' and 'falling' icon after been downed once before by another player.
- Fixed an issue where death through explosive barrels resulted in wrong item displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the Kill view screen got lit up when pressing the 'Esc' key.
~The Hunt Team