- Further adjustments made to the Ear-Ringing audio effect in-order to make it feel less intrusive.
- Bornheim No.3 and all its variants have their effective headshot ranges reduced from 68m to 60m.
- Bornheim No.3 and all its variants have their damage reduced from 84 to 74
- Derringer has its damage reduced from 84 to 74
The adjustments of the projectile curves let the Bornheim and Derringer receiving too much of a boost, making them both able to kill with 2 shots to the chest at short range instead of the previous 3 shots. This has now been adjusted and both should be closer to their previous weapon balance settings.
- Fixed an issue where big health chunks couldn't be purchased during matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug where health chunks couldn't be purchased during matchmaking on the Roster screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Deadeye variant of the Springfield 1866 Compact appeared transparent.
- Fixed some incorrect or missing damage values in damage history.
- Fixed a bug where the friendly fire text was still visible after killing yourself.
Other than the mentioned Bug Fixes, the list of Known Issues remain the same.
~The Hunt Team