Hey everyone, it's update time!
I've just uploaded patch 0.3.2 and I wanted to give a small overview of the additions.
The biggest changes this patch are:
Food Quality System:
An employees 'Cooking' Skill now affects the quality of food being served in addition to the speed of cooking. Poor quality food now increases the likelyhood of food poisoning and can lead to bad reviews. Good quality food now leads to a customer mood boost and better reviews.
You can see the quality of the food in a cafe or catering table by selecting it.
Customer AI changes:
Customer AI during events/parties has been altered significantly to make reviews more accurate & allow for future additions & changes.
I've made many upgrades to hidden background systems, for example the way reviews & events are handled have had overhauls. These changes aren't visible in-game but they make things more stable, less prone to bugs & and easier to add to and change in the future.
Spice up your parties & events a little by adding some music! Your party guests will surely appreciate it. Unlocked via 'Radio' technology.
Minor changes & bug fixes:
- Computer hardware costs reduced by 20-30%
- Computer game costs reduced by 10-20%
- Highly upgraded computers can now yield better profits
- Improvements made to reviews to make opinions conflict less
- Customers will ease up a little with harsh reviews overall
- Reduced volume of certain sound effects to make them less annoying
- Fixed potential crash when trying to hire an employee on hard mode
- Fixed possible crash if hiring caterer without a Buffet Table
- Fixed numerous customer directional issues
- Improvements made to save system to prevent corruption & crashes
- A few new emotes, sprites & graphics added
- Minor performance optimisations