I'm really excited to bring you this patch update. Great news for those who are playing co-op campaigns, you can now switch between human players easily with shoulder buttons on gamepad and get a short vibration of the active player, so you will know which controller belongs to whom.
X and Y controller buttons (top row) will cycle through a predefined list of popular buttons in Campaign and Custom Race dashboards, to make controller navigation less clunky.
And in addition to UI navigation improvements, a few bugs were fixed, one of them was especially important, as it was causing a lot of false corner cutting penalties.
- Fix an old bug that occasionally made hidden track checkpoints oriented incorrectly, leading to weird corner cutting penalties and other issues
- Fix long-pressing mouse button when selecting paint job layer not applying the selection
- Automatically refresh Daily Challenge leaderboard menu after score finished uploading
- Add prompt asking if it's ok to post your scores to BRS Discord before leaderboard race (once)
- Warn about corner cutting even when penalty was forgiven by AI judge
- Don't lock mouse cursor in Windowed mode
- Add option to disable automatic mouse locking (useful for multi-monitor setups)
- Make controller top row buttons and keyboard Tab / Shift + Tab cycle through some of the buttons in Campaign and Custom Race dashboards
- Allow quick switching between human Players in Campaign dashboard via controller shoulder buttons and Page Up / Page Down
- Show metric / imperial units consistently as selected (with exception of Car Editor)
- Fix generated tracks not having object density metadata
- Refactor and cleanup some parts of code