Game mechanics and Items.
- The “Firearms” defence has been removed from game and replaced with the “Sturginess”
- All bullets have balanced damage.
- Each weapon in the game now has its own influence on the final penetration rate. That is, the damage, for example, caused by a 5.45 bullet fired from ak74u and ak74m on a target with armor will differ. Including, depending on which bulletproof vest is being fired. The higher the durability of the target, the greater the differences in the values of the resulting damage.
- The description of all cartridges will now indicate their “penetration” rate and damage (under ideal conditions, when firing at an unprotected body at point blank range, excluding buffs and armor of the attacked).
- Now, if the value of the “sturdiness” indicator is at the same level as the total “penetration” (for example, 200 versus 200), then the damage is “cut”, only by half. The maximum damage value can be obtained if the total “penetration” is higher than “sturdiness” by 100 units. (cartridge 200, armor 100), and the minimum, if less by 100 units. (i.e. cartridge 100, armor 200). Thus, the minimum possible damage (20-30% of the initial damage, depending on the cartridge) will be applied in any case.
- Weapons with the best characteristics, such as AK 107, SIG 550, FN-FAL, AK109 and so on, were balanced in terms of damage. Thus, we want to achieve a balance among the top weapons so that the players have a choice based on their preferences and style of play.
- Improved efficiency (impact on penetration) of sniper rifles, and also changed the recoil of SVD and WA-2000
- The Shield artifact now does not reduce damage done, but gives sturdiness to the entire body. The higher the level of the artifact, the higher the sturdiness (the effect in this case is applied to the entire body of the character) and the lifetime of the artifact. The use of “shields” will make your body armor and armor helmet more effective, because the effect of strength will be summed up
- Changed the number of maximum health reserves that the “pillow” artifact gives (maximum 75 with 5 equipped). In addition, they removed the debuff on movement speed when used, and the duration of the artifacts is increased depending on their level.
- Changed the “Chertovka” effect. Now it increases penetration protection by 5 units (tincture) 10 units (peeled) and 15 units (enhanced)
- The “Baked Bear Head” will now give a smaller increase in health for each bite (26 - 13 - 7 - 3 - 2. Maximum 51, with 5 bites), while the duration of the effect will be increased to 60 minutes.
- Redesigned damage zones (bodyzones) of many creatures, including Paukan, outcasts, impenetrable, verliokas, etc.
- “Penetration” also affects the damage done to some creatures that have “armor,” such as Verlioka’s chitin plates.
- Now backpacks increase the number of inventory cells, and the number of inventory cells without an equipped backpack is now limited to 40
- Fixed a bug where the PK players, after rebirth, could be infinitely killed by guards.
- Now silencers, in particular ATGs, can be installed on all Kalashnikov assault rifles. At the same time, after the next update, ATG will not be able to be installed on AKM, AKMS and SCS
- Instead of a melee attack, the Sages now apply the effects of bleeding and poisoning. In addition, they can teleport in an attempt to avoid your attack. Their associates, in a desire to help a friend, will also teleport in your direction.
- Shooting a weapon with a silencer no longer scares off creatures attacking you. At the same time, creatures that have not yet paid attention to you will continue to be afraid of the silencer
- Fixed a bug where characters could endlessly walk underwater
- Increased the cost of selling artifacts Screen A, B; Pillow A, B; Rubber A; Stabilizer A, as well as the Borov-Mutant knee
- Hands are now correctly pierced by bullets
NPC and Quests.
- NPCs now correctly repair devices in the bulletproof vest slot.
- Arkady Rusty, on the New Land, is now ready to offer you a new quest, after a successful search for archaeological finds on the islands.
- Fixed a number of problems in the dialogs (in particular, the freezing of the hourly Morse quest and Leshich quests)
- Fixed a lot of inaccuracies in the job descriptions (mostly coordinates)
- Ivan Hell is now selling WA2000
- Quest rewards changed:
- An abnormal backpack, Duty for 24 hours (a level restriction has also been added), The Prodigal Brother’s return, in all the tasks of Arkasha "Amanita", Beasts for the Beauties (requirements are also significantly reduced), Bring parts of the artifact, and in a number of other quests.
Environment and locations
- Dark weather appears less often
- Reworked Shtaket’s Basement and the second floor of the Lyubech station.
- Now, when you open the bulletin board, all lots sold on it are immediately displayed
- Now when creating a label on the map, you do not have to enter a name
- Marks on the map can now be edited
- Equipped weapons are now more clearly displayed in the interface
- In some locations, a radio with classical music has appeared with the ability to turn it on / off
- Now, when entering the menu during the game, the overall volume decreases, when you return to the game, the volume level becomes the same
- Added sounds of teleport of sorcerers
- Improved spatial positioning of vehicle sounds, such as the sound of a truck engine in Lubec, a boat engine in the New Land
- All quests on Tutorial and Station maps, now have a better translation
- Premium account now gives a chance to get extra loot from creatures
- Now, a 14-day item transfer lock applies exclusively to not trusted by Steam accounts. You may find more about trusted accounts on steam support https://help.steampowered.com/