Today's build adds some more functionality to controller support. These got missed when I did my controller support update a while back.
- You can now use the controller to select a Dwarf after placing a house.
- You can now use a controller to paint roads with the road painting tool.
- Press Y button to toggle the road painter (requires Stonemason)
- Press and hold A button to add road.
- Press and hold B button to remove road.
- Moving the d-pad with either button to mark where to paint.
- Release button to paint road or remove road on the terrain.
- Pop-up text will appear for skills and inventory items when selecting them with a controller.
- Fixed a bug that caused popup text to appear behind some UI elements
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/soedesco