- Level in virtual reality that appears after collecting the appropriate amount of evidence has been redone and pre-designated. This is our new, more narrative way.
- We introduced the first iteration of the gib system. Works only with soldiers. Combat should become a bit more spectacular.
- We've added new variants of soldiers that appear in later days and at higher difficulty levels. They are stronger and shoot more accurately.
- We've added a new, improved and faster revolver reload animation
- We have added a new, much nicer effect of going through portals.
- We've added map support for Red Forest.
- English VOs should now work correctly. They can be selected again in the main menu
- It should be possible to map arrows as movement keys. Greetings left-handed!
- Problem with the portal generator disappearing from the inventory should be finally solved.
- We've fixed a bug that caused enemies to shoot through trees and landscapes.
- Shouts of soldiers should not overlap so often anymore.
- Fixed bug where storages shared space between each other, thanks to @G4rr3tt and @Vostrikov from Steam forums.
- Fixed some minor bugs with weapon usage and Quick menu. Thanks to @Benbebop from steam forums for pointing them out.
- We've added translations to Czech, Polish, German, Russian and Hungarian in all recently added features and content updates
COVID-19 is not stopping us!