This week’s content update brings you more room variations: you thought you knew the Temple well? Watch it play with your mind. PS4 pads are also fully compatible now!
:: PATCH NOTE ::
Version 0.17.3 – March 24th, 2020
🍉 = Community additions
- New Rooms variations in the Jaguar Temple (tiers 2 and 3): Traps, secret rooms, treasure chests and gold piles have more variations, making the Temple even less predictable.
- New Weapon skins and icons:
- Sidewinder Sword
- Seeker’s Mace
- Forge Hammer
- Steel-Tipped Talons
- Incandescent Claws
- Venomous Fangs
- “Gambit,” Xbeltz’aloc’s Gauntlet
- Whispering Aegis
- Duelist's Shiv
- Serpent Blade
- Malicious Skewer
- Windfury Pike
- Feathered Spear
- Scorpion Spear
- Swift Bow
- Jaguar Bow
- Relic - Chalice of Vigor: Healing effects are now increased by 33%/66%/100% (from 20%/40%/60%)
Design Note: This relic naturally requires a combination of gear pieces to be really effective, it will allow more effective healing synergies now.
- Blessing - Will of Sich’al: Corruption threshold back to 120 (from 110)
Design Note: Previous change wasn't very relevant, 120 fits well the "6 curses instead of 5" feeling.
- Blessing - Brutal Temper: Fury activates now if 2 or more enemies are killed within a 2 seconds window (instead of with a single blow)
Design Note: Brutal Temper was very hard to trigger, it should be more rewarding now for aggressive behaviors. The text has changed and has not been translated yet for non-French or English language. Will come soon!
- Summoned Enemies: Lurkers summoned by Blood Priests and the Blood Hunter's Jaguars now have a special aura, and disappear in a shadowy smoke burst.
Note: Since summoned enemies do not trigger the same effects when they are killed (incrementing greed kill, heal on kill effect, etc.), we had to give them a proper visual that emphasized their "immaterial" nature.
- Enemy - Bats: Tuned down the Bats’ death VFX
- 🍉 PS4 pads: Fixed the PS4 controllers issues, they are now fully compatible
- 🍉 PS4 inputs: Fixed an issue that wouldn’t display PS4 inputs
- 🍉 Fire Grids: Fixed an issue when being stuck in a room because fire grids would trigger before crossing the door
What's cooking in the Temple?