Hi Governors, Game reached the Pre-Alpha status and upgraded drastically. You will play completely new game. Still there are bugs and game will constantly updated but it's the best time to steer the development. I'm hoping you to guide me to improvement and polishing process.
Currently there is only one map for your to fight but as you can imagine I will add many maps for you to enjoy. Main quest is not active now in the future you will need to unify the state in a year and while you are doing that, you need to maintain your relationship with the President and the Federation Army.
Game is in very playable condition but not finished yet. There are many implementations on the road but you can see the game's future after a two or there rounds. I try to mix the Paradox Crusader Kings map play with X- Com battle mechanics with western theme. As a sole developer I try to did my best and reached a certain acceptable status. I'm hoping to finish it in a 6 month.
Game has two different game modes. These are Turn Based Map Mode and Turn Based Battle Mode. Player starts with controlling the capital city of the state and player's main quest is making all liberated cities a part of the state as a Governor.
In this mode player can interact with the settlements of the state. Player can build structures in non liberated settlements and give jobs to local population. Buildings are the main source of the income and employees will defend your settlement if need be.
Currently in map mode you can;
- interact with settlements and improve your relations with them
- use diplomatic and / or shady techniques to gain the settlement control
- improve your and employee's skills by working and making events,
- raid settlements, assassinations , rob or sabotage buildings, hunt bandits
These actions change the player's reputation and this player's reputation changes game's respond to the player.
Exp; Shady player gets more respect from shady settlements but if player is
controlling lawful settlements, this settlements may riot against the player.
You will be able to;
- Resolve disputes between settlements
- Create special items and build new settlements.
- Hire bounty hunters
- Use inventory system, You can change the weapons and armor of your
The game system is pretty similar to X-Com and Mutant Zero. There are small touches exist though, such as Manual Aim and instant skill effect with stamina system. You can move or attack as long as you have enough stamina. Also accuracy and dodge system is pretty different from the other similar games.
Currently in this mode you can;
- Move, Dodge, Attack, Manuel Attack, Get Cover against the enemy parties.
- Fight against three types of AI ; Raider, Gunslinger, Sniper.
You will be able to;
- Use special items and different weapons
- Play in many different maps
I hope you will enjoy the new development. If you like the old version of the game you can download it from itch.io for free. I'm expecting to hear your thoughts on the forum. As always thanks for your support and interest!