We're launching a quick hotfix patch to fix up some issues that came up with the 1.31 update.
With this update we are also rolling out our first iteration of our banning system. If you come across someone cheating show us some proof in our Discord Channel and we will ban them from EVERY server (as well as prevent them from hosting matches).
Below is a list of the changes/fixes that made it into this patch.
- Added global banning system
- Fixed Toybox CTF indicating it has bots in map select
- Fixed Halloween Hustle FFA map select
- Fixed Tabletop FFA map select
- Removed potential debug spheres from displaying in front of bots
- Fixed level vote not increasing in size